Welcome to Ex Hardware! We love computers and all things related to them. We have a huge amount of experience and self-taught knowledge about computer hardware and systems. Our team is very versatile and we love the collaboration.
We are interested in expanding our team further. We are looking for the following contributors:
- Dell Hardware Expert – Anyone with knowledge, expertise, and experience with Dell desktop and laptop computers is welcome to apply.
- Computer Tech Advisor – Anyone who would like to answer requests and questions from our readers regarding computer problems they are experiencing.
To become a contributor, you need to:
- Send us an email with all your details, experience, and expertise.
- Prove your knowledge and capabilities.
- Write a short motivation why we should hire you. We use this for evaluating your writing skills and your reasons for applying. We are looking for serious applicants who will be committed.
- An example of what you can offer us. Dell expert applicants must write a piece on Dell hardware that provides insight or tips to working with Dell computers. It should be between 300 and 500 words. Tech advisor applicants must send us examples of questions that you expect to get and answers that you will give. You should include between 6 and 10 questions.
If you are interested in contributing as a guest writer or in any other way, you need to:
- Send us an email with all your information.
- Attach an article of between 300 and 500 words on a relevant topic. Your writing should be of good quality and clear.
We use guest writers for features and longer articles. The application piece is simply a demonstration of your abilities.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact us today. We look forward to making you part of our team.